Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Social Media Influencers Summit 2013 Experienced

Three days before the event, I received an email from a friend that there will be free tickets for the first 20 people who will register (General Participant) of this event: Social Media Influencers Summit 2013. I remember the first time I attended Visayas Blogging Summit 2011 that was great experienced.

My I.D. I should have written my twitter username instead of my name.
 


Unfortunately, the Keynote speaker Maria Ressa, the Executive Editor and CEO of Rappler.com  have to leave early for her flight to Singapore. So she talked first about "Trending Forward"


Journalist create conversation with audience via website, FB, Twitter and other social media sites.


I invited my friend Jo, she's interested to learn Social Media Marketing for business for her. Look at our eye-bags, we were both spent Friday night until dawn and we woke up for early for the summit. We can manage, really. Shout out to my friends who failed to attend the summit. HAHAHA!


Bluer than blue. Self portrait while listening.Tweeting #smis2013 #TrendingForward



 

Gadgets overload.


Now trending #sosyal


#TrendingForward


 
So how was your weekend? :) 
Have a great hot day! :D 

10 comments:

  1. I also attended the event last Saturday. It was such a blast. I learn a lot of things. I'm still trying to figure out how to put all those information together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooohhh.. that's awesome! :) Let me know if you question. maybe I can help you. :)

      Delete
    2. It's good to know ladies that you've learned a lot from the summit. You might be interested to join the Digital Influencer Bootcamp Face to Face Session this June 6 at Diamond Suites.

      Social Media and Blogging are just two of the many tools that you use to help you improve your digital influence. Details about the event can be found here: http://influencerbootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/ai1ec_event/digital-influencers-boot-camp-face-to-face-session-cebu-diamond-suites/?instance_id=94

      Hope to see you on June 6!

      Delete
    3. It's good to know ladies that you've learned a lot from the summit. You might be interested to join the Digital Influencer Bootcamp Face to Face Session this June 6 at Diamond Suites.

      Social Media and Blogging are just two of the many tools that you use to help you improve your digital influence. Details about the event can be found here: http://influencerbootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/ai1ec_event/digital-influencers-boot-camp-face-to-face-session-cebu-diamond-suites/?instance_id=94

      Hope to see you on June 6!

      Delete
  2. naks naman.. sarap ma invite sa mga ganito. Pampa dami ng contacts haha! samen kasi mga I.T conference naman.

    thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saan yang IT Conference niyo? :)

      Delete
    2. iba iba eh.. minsan sa makati shagrila hotel minsan sa megamall.. kung saan ma invite dun! pero karamihan sa makati shangrila talaga ang event :)

      Delete
  3. Josephine Bond ?

    Is She Related To James ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome. i haven't attended conferences about social media chuchus. or anything related to blogging and other blogosphere stuffs. It's so rare kasi magkaron ng conferences here in my place. huhu


    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome. i attended a lot of conferences on seo but not this . i hope i can attend next year. rappler is one of the best in terms of social media. they have bunch of accounts like http://www.youtube.com/user/rapplerdotcom

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)