Monday, August 26, 2013

La Vie Parisienne

I've been attending Ashtanga Yoga class every Saturday with my friend. Every after session, we want to make sure to relax our body after more than an hour sweating and stretching. (No pain, no gain.)

We decided to check out La Vie Parisienne, a French bakery and wine shop in Lahug. It was very convenient since it's near in the place where we Yoga. :) A relaxing place to unwind. Click for more photos! 




Tradition Sandwich is yummy!


Relaxing mode with my friend Jo. Good thing I brought my mini tripod so we can always have our photo together. :) 


I will be blogging more about this month (photo diary). YES, I admit I have no time to blog interesting things or the latest. I am so busy with other things and if I have a free time, I make the most out of it. Going to a yoga class and hanging out with a friend are the normal things to do. Rather than to stick in front my computer all day. I don't want to swear right now, but I will do my best to update my blog. I miss my blog and it makes me feel guilty every time I think about not updating it. :(  Just in case, I am very active on my tumblr blog right now (Aside from instagram and twitter) I love typography such as sexy, hot, love quotes and whatever, I am so happy to see the growing number of my followers. YAY! I LOVE YOU ALL! HAHAHA :D 

Follow or visit my tumblr here: Jewel Clicks

So, what have you been up to? :) 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Jewel :)

    Thanks a lot for leaving your paw print on my blog.

    Sobrang nice naman jan sa wine shop, pati ung mga pastries nila looks yummy!

    Followed you on your twitter account btw and I will ur blog on my reading list after this.

    Thanks and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, look at all that wine! love the way it's displayed all the way up to the ceiling!

    [oomph.]
    $150 Kohl's Giveaway!
    Brighthouse Baubles Jewelry Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! :) I wish I could visit Cebu sometime. It seems like a magical place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. me? zumbaaa! hahaha! i'd love to try yoga one day. :)
    i'll follow you on all the social media you mentioned in 3,2,1..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Parang nasa france prang indi sa cebu!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)