Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SOTD: The Champ - Nelly

Awww... I love this new song of Nelly (for super bowl week). Forgive me, posting SOTD, saves me from not updating my blog. I have scheduled post for tomorrow, I swear.





As you can see, I blogged about the song Good Vibes as my Song of the day, but last Monday was epic! There was massive earthquake hit Cebu and aftershocks in the evening and at night. Not to mention, the Tsunami scares people in downtown and got panicked about it. Ugh. Anyway, we are now fine here.


Have a great day everyone!
Follow me on twitter and tumblr.

6 comments:

  1. I love this song na. so groovy! Yup nakaka-sad yung nangyari sa visayas region.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post ko tuloy sa fb, ganda ng meaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following dear!!! Sure, I follow you back!!! kiss

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time i heard it.. <3 it!

    good thing you're all right there..some are not as lucky though :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)