Saturday, May 7, 2011

She Is Nicki Minaj

Yaay! I memorized the lyrics of this song. When I found out that Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez rapped this and hit on youtube. Then, when I listen to the song I like it. As expected the rhyme and beat is fast (like, hello?! Nicki Minaj?!) haha!

Happy to say that I can rap. haha! I'm good in rapping rather than singing high/low notes. Uulan talaga! So better to rap nalang bahala na.

♪♫ This one is for the boys with the boomer system, top down AC with a cooler system. ♪♫ haha! describing the "mahangin effect of guys out there."






Before that, my LSS song was Up All Night by Drake ft. Nicki Minaj. I love the whole song and Nicki Minaj's rap part. So cool to sing. Nobody will notice that I'm out of tune or what. haha!

♪♫ Kush rolled, glass full, I prefer the better things, niggas with no money act like money isn't everything. I'm having a good time they're just trying to ruin it...

I love this part: ♪♫ SHOUT OUT TO THE FACT THAT I'm the youngest nigga DOING IT!

[All caps because I have to shout it. LOL making my own version? haha]







So, That's it! Sharing you what type of music I like. (aotm) ;)

0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)