Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello First Monday of 2015!



Hello! Happy New Year! I can say that I've been good this year when it comes to blogging. I have entries every month with maximum of 5! When it comes to personal life, I've been also great! 

I would like to feature the shots of Tony of www.youshouldgoaway.com because he was trying to test some series of shots using Carissa DSLR camera. My favorite of all shots, above. 

Caught Carissa enjoying the sea breeze, this deserves a GIF. 


When I found out that he was practicing, I help him out by directing what to subject, angle, and framing. He was a good listener and fast learner, I guess? :D (bakit ikaw bida dito?) 




Like you, I am also into vacation hang over mode. It feels like a "summer fling" that you have to let go because you can't be with each other forever. For that, you have to move forward.

Remember: 
Days get lost, memories lasts. 



I still can't hide the excitement to see my officemates after two weeks! I miss bullying some of them. HARHAR! 


Braces on because TMJ Disorder wins! It was last September when I started noticing my jaw was clenching whenever I eat and take a bite. It hurts. I know this is something that I need to find out. I can't with the pain whenever I talk, laugh or eat, I feel like any time my jaw can lock. If you want to know about this read about TMJ Disorder


 Because of that I still don't know how to smile without opening my mouth. HAHAHA, awkward.



Also, just like last year I did some mermaid pose in front of my officemates. Looks like this will be a yearly entertainment. HAHAHA 







Can't wait to share you my year end trip aka last days of 2014, like where and how I spent it. :)





Have a great week everyone! 

xx

Lets follow each other on IG: @jewelclicks and Twitter: @jewelclicks

39 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your new layout dear! :) You really love beaches ei! :) I miss wearing my bikini's! chos! :) I can't wait for summer, I really wanted to explore the new resorts here in Cebu. Would totally bring my baby doll! :) I love the 4th to the last pic! very flexible, naalala ko si Kim Chiu sayo. hehe :)
    best regards,
    www.switbbydoll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous!! Wishing I was there! Love your swimwear too :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaley! come and join me next time! :)

      Delete
  3. The picture is beautiful. I love DSLR too. Have a lovely starts of 2015 cutie.

    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swimming agad agad? Huwaw.. Ikaw na talaga mahilig sa beach. Di ba jan malamig sa Cebu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! hindi talaga ako mahilig sa beach, sila lang lumalapit sa akin. HAHAHA! jk,

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures and place.
    http://www.rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your mermaid pose Jewel! Angayan! :)
    How I wish I can try spending the holidays out of town! Maybe someday! :)

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome shots dear!
    I suddenly missed the beach.


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice place! you're so lucky you live somewhere where beautiful beaches are easily accessible

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout, wonderful pics and dreaming place!!!!!
    Happy new week!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Incredible place and pictures! Happy New Year, dear Jewel! =D

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pictures are gorgeous Jewel! You look like a Billanbong campaign! I enjoy the Gifs- they are pretty cool. Don't be shy to smile with braces- you are beautiful :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoooaaa! How I wish to buy Billabong rashguard or swimwear soon! :) Thanks, Rachel :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, stunning pictures. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jewel, your first monday of 2015 went splendid!! Super envious!! Haha!! Mine was spent working in office!! UGGGHH!! :p But babeee, seriously, i bet you must have had tons of fun!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you did a lot and had so much fun in this trip, Ate Jewel. How I wish I can take trips like this as well. Can't wait for summer 2015! Haha :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh, it's been too long since I went to the beach! Hope you're having a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this makes me miss the warm days and beach get aways!! especially those gifs!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww ka chill sa iyang first Monday ui!!! love the shots Jewel!!! uyy fresh kau ang face!!! love it so much!!!! pretty Jewel!!!


    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I need a day out like this <3

    htp://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. An amazing post, I liked it.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

    How nice to see you again, I've been really stopped these months in the wake of the loss of my grandmother, but I'm back now operational.

    I hope this year everything is happiness and joys.

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)