Friday, June 22, 2012

Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!


I went out with my friend Jonah last Wednesday. We usually have coffee bonding but this time, we decided to go clubbin' no problem with entrance fee since it was Ladies night. :D It was my first time to visit the place. The songs were awesome and we loved it. 


Photo of our last drink (frozen margarita) before we went home. Awww.. love the colours of this photo. :) It felt so good to unwind and have a break at work.

What are your plans this weekend? Cheers everyone!
Have a great weekend! ♥

8 comments:

  1. Ikaw ang Nag camera Shot kAtung (frozen margarita)pic ?

    Tibay Kaayu Pagkakuha !


    Tsamba 0('-')0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love taking photos :) you can visit my flickr account din www.flickr.com/photos/jhewhelledelgado

      Delete
    2. Gitan'aw na nakuh imo flickr miss jew 0('-')0


      Cool Stuffed Out There...

      Keep Rockin Miss ! Mabuhay Sugbu...

      Delete
  2. Nice pictures!

    Caroline
    http://fashionmefashionyou.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and your friend look great together. ayiiihhhh.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics, I looove frozen margarita's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!!! :) and yeah i like the colors on the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)