Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Coffee and Cheesecake


Two Cheesecakes and a cup of coffee on my messy desk. I have these every break in afternoon but still facing my computer. Not really a break from work like LITERALLY. HAHA! Have you heard about Project 365? Its a sort of challenge, but no specific topic each day to post. Its about you taking some random photo each day and you will post it on your page. (Just like what I'm doing here.) All you have to do is bring your camera everyday and take a shot of some interesting that you want to share. 

I actually bring my camera everyday because I don't want to miss something that may come up and just in case I will go to the mall and if there's an event, I can take photos with and blog about it. Good thing the boyfriend is no longer using his eneloop batteries which is the best for cameras. :) Tagal mag lowbat! :) Sooo yeah... that's it for now. :)

Have a good day! <3

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)