Friday, December 30, 2011

Perfect Boom-Boom Year-Ender

I love this! ♪♫♪ Spell awesome! DJ Earworm ;)



 




DJ Earworm - United State of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom)

    A mashup of the 25 biggest hits during 2011 in the U.S.

    Adele - Rolling In The Deep
    Adele - Someone Like You
    Black Eyed Peas - Just Can’t Get Enough
    Bruno Mars - Grenade
    Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
    Britney Spears - Till The World Ends
    Cee Lo Green - F* You
    Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You)
    Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
    Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor
    Jeremih feat. 50 cent - Down On Me
    Katy Perry - Firework
    Katy Perry - E.T.
    Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
    Lady Gaga - Born This Way
    LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
    LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It
    Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On
    Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
    Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
    OneRepublic - Good Life
    Pink - Raise Your Glass
    Pitbull - Give Me Everything
    Rihanna - S&M
    Rihanna - We Found Love


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 EVERYONE! :) ♥
Stay drunk, avoid hang over! ;)

6 comments:

  1. That's great! A Collection of 25 hits in the US for 2011. I love Pitbull :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, good advice! :D happy new year in advanced to youuuu :D :D :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have listened mostly songs from the list above and they are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely not drunk and will not have a hangover! haha! Happy New Year!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny that I'm listening to it on the TV while replying to your comment lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog. happy new year^^

    thanks for your comment in my blog. i am following you google friend!. hope you following me now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)