Monday, December 26, 2011

Black Sheep



Top: Black Sheep Shorts: Salad Dressing Belt: YRYS Shades: Rayban

Before the year ends, I have to blog about this. I am posting these photos, taken a few months ago. :) I fell in love with Black Sheep last year, when the first time I checked their store at SM City Cebu. :) Since then, I keep on checking what's new in and buy.

The staff in Black Sheep store are friendly and every time I visit, they never failed to greet me. :) Kilala na nila ako. Chos! When I found out that my favorite blogger, Saab Magalona is their new face of Black Sheep, I love it more! :) Love ko nga ang Black Sheep nung wala pa si Saab, eh ano pa kaya ngayon? Spell Fan Girling. :D 


If you are looking for affordable young women's casual apparel, accessories and other products that are hip and trendy, comfortable and functional, check Black Sheep store now. :)

Top: Black Sheep

Have a great day everyone! :) ♥
follow me on twitter and tumblr ;)

11 comments:

  1. wow.. ngayon ko lang na-knows.. fave ko din si saab among magalona children, she simply rocks :) love love the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love,

    your so CUTE!!! and thanks for the wishes!!! a very merry christmas and happy new year to your family and you!!!

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your shorts! awesome look! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your looking soooo cute in shorts!!

    Hey guys plz visit my blog on the link below
    http://ifrahyousuf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love black sheep too and their items are really affordable! :)) I love your distress shorts. So cool.

    xx,
    itsennaiid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. is black sheep a Filipino brand? I wish they have really small sizes. I have a small frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool shorts!! I've never heard of that brand, but it looks so cool! wish I was in Pinas!

    - Che

    http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. black sheep is pretty awesome, babe. it's one of my favorites locally--but of course, no one tops Oxygen:)


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)