Monday, February 20, 2012

Modern Fiction

Facing my computer for almost nine hours at work makes my eyes dry and tired. I only have few hours to rest my eyes and I will face my laptop at night when I'm at home. As much as possible, I have to do something that is away from my keyboard. A few years ago, I started buying books from Summit Publishing. I got interested on their books with their covers and it's really different from the others.

They have good content that makes me so kilig! (Feeling teenager) I started to buy their books last 2010. Wow! Feels like it was only yesterday.


As much as I would love to read it slowly and I don't want to end it so fast. But I can't resist to read the next chapter what will happen next. I recently bought No Strings Attached, I even tweeted about it. 


And my latest book: One Crazy Summer. Excuse my pa-cute blurry photo. HAHA :D I'm so excited to read this. 


I will recommend these books if you want something new to read. You can buy at National Bookstore and Fully Booked. 

Have a great day everyone! <3
Follow me on twitter and tumblr.

6 comments:

  1. books look great.. I love reading and even if I also spent the whole day in front of my computer, I still read before I sleep. I might check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Hehehehe.. wala akong ibang concrete na masabi! wow lang talaga. I am such a huge fan of books and I am constantly hunting for good books. enjoy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love reading,will try and check them out

    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading books too. I recently had bought two books:
    -> Diary of a Mad Bride
    -> Million Dollar Mates
    I haven't read them yet as they have been borrowed by my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when choosing books, the look of the cover must appeal to me, too! these look and sound like great reads. thanks!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)