Thursday, February 16, 2012

Light Painting



Do you ever feel like nothing's going right? 

Photos taken last month during Sinulog festival. If you're on the street, you can't manage to take decent photos. So, I played with the lights.

I'm also saving space for my flickr account because I only have limited number of uploads, still deciding on if I will avail their premium account with unlimited number of posts or I will just post all of my photos here.

Have a great day everyone! <3 
Follow me on twitter and tumblr.

10 comments:

  1. This is seriously awesome.

    Did you check I gIve you an award ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome pictures!! Thank you for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such beautiful photos! We should follow each other :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool photos karina!!! love the first one most!

    love,
    catherine
    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...the light strokes look awesome, i like the effect. Very creative photography!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I want to visit your blog but its only for those who are invited. :D Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)