Saturday, May 12, 2012

Bohol Weekend Getaway Photo Diary

Another photo diary from my Bohol weekend getaway few weeks ago. The short trip was unplanned and I couldn't say "no" because when you say Bohol first thing comes to your mind is Chocolate Hills. But we stayed at the vacation house of my boyfriend's aunt. Though I really wanna go to Tagbilaran City but we have to travel 2 hours for that. It's alright. I need to stay away from the city once in a while and enjoy nature. :) 


Sitting pretty peg.


The place is so big. Hacienda it is. :)

10 seconds. Sel-portrait. Gasp! I need tripod. :)


Imagine there's a horse over there. :)


I wanted to pick this flower and put it on my ear, but decided to take photo of it instead. :) Pretty!

Sunset and trees :)


Excuse my serious face, self portrait is not easy. I looked not happy but I am! :D


Tiger! :) I said "smile" and he did, he's so photogenic. :)


Morning breeze.


Oohhh... I love the wind blowing on my face.


Walking around and photo opts. :)


I love this photo, feels like "Walang Hanggan" teleserye of Coco Martin and Julia Montes. You can run, crawl, cart wheel, play badminton, play frisbee, name it! You can do it around here.


Candid shot of le boyfie. :) He doesn't read my blog. If ever, Hello! your first photo is here! :D <3



After lunch, I drank red wine with coca-cola. :) I forgot to take photos of our lunch, maybe because I was just hungry.

So, how do you spend your summer or weekend? :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

11 comments:

  1. the place looks really refreshing.... manila right now is freaking hot OA ang init!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flower is so lovely (i think i become flower-obsessed nowadays). and i do think that you have wonderful days there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Love all the photos here :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. the perfect place to relax and unwind :)

    by the way, im having a blog giveaway.
    i hope you can join :)
    http://iwriteitalldownhere.blogspot.com/2012/05/unleashed-randomness-x-frida-accesoire.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The place looks awesome. you're right sis, parang walang hanggan lang ang drama nyo dyan. hehe.. My fiancee used to read my blog. pero lately, hindi na gaano busy na kasi sya. First appearance pala ni bf dito. HI BF! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, I envy you the weather!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just found your blog,
    trally love it,following you now.
    mind to follow back my blog?thanks

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww the dog smiled! so cute!!! :)

    amazing place btw!!! one with nature lang ang peg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaw these photos looks :D
    the place is so big and gorgeous
    and the sunset picture ..wuah so amazing *_*
    xoxo ;*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice images & personal photos as well! Great hacienda, kubo, the sun and everything! Be happy always!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)