Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Keep it Light

Top: Bluenotes | Cardigan: Zoeville Top Online | Harem Pants: Thrift Store | Shoes: Solemate by SM Dept

Excuse my pale face in the pictures. :D I look like a ghost here. :(


It's getting warmer here in the City that I would really wear light pieces of cloth for work. I brought my cardigan because it will be cold at work. Overall light shirt, pajama pants and sandals are very comfy wear at work. Dad and my Tito are here in the city! It's their turn to visit us here after last week vacation at our hometown. That I'll blog about soon. ;)
How are you today? :)

Have a great day! ♥  
 

23 comments:

  1. i love the outfit especially the yellow inner blouse.. no you don't like a ghost. your pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your taste on colors, perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit! I agree with Mayen, you don't look like a ghost. Simply beautiful...plus a great background!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm. you look like you just woke up. But your outfit looks really comfy. you're in cebu right? isn't it really hot there this time of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yeah... =| Hmmm... it's gloomy here, there's no sun but it's still warm. =|

      Delete
  5. Naks :) Mas mainit pa dito sa DUbai... 42 and above na dito sa amin... Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pants <3 such a beautiful pattern !

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your pajama pants! haha yun talaga tawag dun? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Hazel! :) Yes, saw it sa magazine same design as mine and it's called: Pajama Pants =| okay lang din if harem pants. :)

      Delete
  8. I'm with you on the weather. The heat over here is unbearable, and I hate it!
    I love your sandals :) I'm looking for ones like that too. Anyway, nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayle! :) Go check Solemate at SM Department store. :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing pop of colour, coming from that jumper!

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like the combination of the colours :D
    and LOVE your pyjama-pants ..they are so comfy and casual
    xoxo ;*

    http://sky-full-of-lighters.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)