Wednesday, June 29, 2011

On Trend: Colour Blocking

I attended the SM City Cebu Department Store Fashion Show last June 4. The show started late (supposed to be 6PM, as expected.) I had a photo opt after the fashion show and these two are my favorite shots. These girls are really pretty and tall! (Of course, model)



On Trend: Colour Blocking

On Trend: Colour Blocking


This coming Saturday, July 2, there will be a mini fashion show of a newly opened boutique in SM City Cebu. Better be there, of course, I will be early again. Hope they will start on time. And hoping for another photo opt even though my I'm just using p&s cam :) (Yes, believe me!) If you haven't visit my flickr account, these photos are also there with comments from wonderful people I've met in flickr. :) 

Have a great day everyone! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. hi girl! :)
    P&S cam..is it the same with a digi cam (got confused over there) mmmhh

    btw I love your header! Soooo cute! you are very pretty!:)
    parang gusto ko na din paltan un akin :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shots. :)
    and yeah, those girls are really pretty (and TALL) :P

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)