Friday, November 25, 2011

Intensely

I love taking photos like this. :)


Intensely

Live Intensely. Love Intensely.
Visit my flickr for more photos.

Yay! for the long weekend (again). No work on manic Monday. ;) I will going to attend the Visayas Blogging Summit 2011 tomorrow. ;) Thinking what to wear since it'll be whole day! :O I'll be going "alone" because those people I invited didn't registered online. It's okay. I received tweets from bloggers who will be also coming and looking forward to meet them in person (crossing my fingers.) ;)

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

7 comments:

  1. i love photos like that too! happy weekend, have a great one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as in may ganyan palang event jan, kng nanjan lang sana ako..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too haha! I9m all day long uploading photos like this one on Facebook haha

    xx

    Have a great weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photo! going to check out your flikr right now! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just droppin by to say hi.. here goes...

    "hi jewel.." :)

    -marion

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)