Friday, January 6, 2012

MV Logos Hope in Cebu

Just in! I received a text message from my sweet BF (1:30PM) about the biggest ship that will dock at Pier 1 here in Cebu City. He's listening to 99.5RT "Talk to Papa Joe" Not bad, he loves Papa Joe's humor and how he answer (not so stupid) questions. Thanks for the info, Papa Joe! :) Nice interview, btw.

MV Logos Hope open to the public on January 11, 2012! Arrival date is on January 10 and they will be here until February 14, 2012. :) Entrance is for only PHP20.00 ;)

Photo from Wikipedia




Will definitely visit the ship and will blog about my experienced. ;) Bring your friends, family and special someone. LEEEGGOOO! :)




 Have a great weekend everyone! ♥ :)
Follow me on twitter and tumblr.

6 comments:

  1. is this the ship that has lotsa books?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss the old times! watch out for those cute dolphins!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited to hear your blog about it ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stating its berth. Every other sites I've visited lack that info:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)