Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Away From Keyboard

Spent my break time at work in our chill out room. Yes, we have chill out room where you can play instruments, play Xbox or take a nap. Before, I used to spend my breaks at the roof deck of the building.


Sunset. :)


Decals, drum and guitar.



Leaving you a photo of my (happy) feet while eating my cookies and watching people below. Chillin'

Listen to this song too while chillin'


That's how I spend my afternoon breaks at work. How about you? :)

Have a great day everyone! ♥


6 comments:

  1. wew sana ganyan din dito sa office hahaha! meron lang kami dito nap room. Hindi ka din naman makakatulog dahil sa ingay nung mga kunyaring nagtutulugtulugan. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u not sooo busy eh? ^_^

    blogwalked here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Nice room you have! Pang-relax minsan. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am inviting you to join my blog birthday giveaway! You have three sets of fabulous prizes to choose from. :D

    http://www.pauderamos.blogspot.com/2012/09/birthday-giveaway.html#comment-form

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang sosyal ng chillin room nyo! perfct for music lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyber gamers need no introduction to this incredibly popular MMORPG known as World of Warcraft. They all know that it is an online role-playing game designed for thousands of players participating and interacting in the game at the same time.
    buy elo boost
    Buy LOL Boost

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)