Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Photo Diary - Manila

Random photos from my Manila trip last month. I know it's too late to post but too cute not to share. CHOS! :)


Sunrise. View from my seat. :) Uploaded this on flickr.


Where to go? :D

Bus ride. Long hour of travel.


Paid a visit to Quiapo Church where you can see the Nazareno.


Okay. I gained FAT because of this. :D After Krispey Creme and 7/11 invaded Cebu, I wish DQ will be here too! :D


SM by the Bay.


What you can see outside the MOA (Mall of Asia) My favorite photo that night. :)


Have a great day everyone! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Manila ♥

    Side note: I'm having another giveaway and I would liek to invite you to join. Prizes are some clothes and satchel. This is open to all residents of the Philippines only. Hope you'll join! :)

    http://elilea.blogspot.com/2012/09/elilea-goes-underground-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! The second one is my favourite...so simple, but so beautiful!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. blizzard! waaaaaaaaah!
    nice photos po :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)