Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tune Hotels - Prepaid Hotel

I went to Manila last month and I decided to look for an affordable hotel that is located in a place where I can easily access going to Mall of Asia and other parts in Manila. :D So, I asked my friend about the hotels where to stay.

He recommended, Tune Hotels. The hotel is familiar because they have a newly built branch here in Cebu City and in a perfect location. :) So, I visited their site and booked. I was not sure why there's add-on for TV, AC, WiFi and Towels. But then I get their point of because maybe you will be spending most of your time outside your room.

When I arrived in Manila, I went to the place to check-in. I was amazed that they have a great room. We stayed there for an hour because we need to go to our appointment. Also, we didn't sleep in the room.


RFID key and glass door of the bathroom. 



Hair blower for the win! <3


This is what I paid for add-ons: WiFi, 12-hr AC, 12-hr TV and Towel and toiletries. The bag is free so it's mine na! :D


Friendly message on bed. :)


The day after I visit the hotel, me and the boyfriend decided to sleep in to experience their service? Then we found out that we have no TV and WiFi available in my room. [I don't understand I didn't consume my 12 hours watching TV.] It's automatic off. Good thing there's still AC for us to survive the whole night and feel comfy. If there's no AC, you can use the ceiling fan or you will pay to replenish your 12 hour AC :) 


Drying my hair, my favorite item in the room.


Emotera? >_<


Kids. Me and my boyfie.


If you are going to travel and most of the time you're out of your hotel room, Tune Hotels is right for you. But if you want to have a less hassle and want to have everything in just one payment, then look for another hotel. My rate for this is "three-stars" (not bad.) However, I will not go back and stay in that hotel. :)

Have a great day everyone! ♥


5 comments:

  1. Dito din sa Pampanga may Tune Hotel na din. Nung bumaha sa may ilang bahagi ng Pampanga, doon nagcheck-in ang boss ko para makapasok pa din sa work. Sabi niya parang Sogo lang. So Tune is the new Sogo? Hehe. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an idea because I've never been to Sogo. :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)