Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Yey! So I'm back in the city from long weekend. Photos soon because I'm a late blogger. HAHA! Last week, our boss announced that we will have our Halloween party and contest each team at work. We also have to decorate our stations with creepy and scary stuffs. Wish us luck! :)

Teaser. One of our decorations at our station. Wee! :D 



Zombie mask. Scary? huh? Oh, well, can't breathe and see. :D 

brains...brains....

Yey! Cute backdrop at AA BBQ Restaurant. :) While waiting for our ordered food for dinner. I was still holding the receipt. LOL.



Happy Halloween everyone! 
Do not forget to visit your loved ones at the cemetery or offer a prayer for them. :) 


10 comments:

  1. followed u as follower 262

    nice blog

    Happy belated Halloween

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! Love the pics! I've followed you on GFC - I would love if you visited my blog and followed back if you like it!!

    xx Marla

    www.trendstruck.com
    www.facebook.com/trendstruck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween! thank you for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!!!!
    Have a good week! and my G+ and Like (bloglovin) for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very excited for Halloween and those masks are pretty cool!!:)
    xoxo



    ps. let us know if you would like to follow each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy I stumbled across your lovely blog.
    I would love it if you could check out mine. If you'd like I'd love to keep in touch by following each other on GFC. Please let me know! ;)

    Have a wonderful day!

    MOIOLOGY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)