Sunday, April 14, 2013

Summer Story Begins

Hi! Browsing my blog archives and comparing it to this year updates, I can count all of my blogspots since January 2013 with my ten fingers. I realized that I was focused on other things that I thought has a great results, but no. A short break from the other side of the world, made me realized that I wasn't doing something different. Even blogging as part of my personal interests is not doing well. Uhm... well, before, but now I can update this blog as much as I want because giving time for yourself will be the best reward I can give to myself. I have so many things to write, share / blog about.

This is the memorable summer I will never forget. I bookmarked this since I know that this will make me more stronger than ever. I know myself and not others. I know what are my rights and I know that I can give justice on this. Alright, just forget it. :)

I want to share to the photos from my instagram I have to feed this blog with the photos from my IG because it is worth to share.


Love this.


OOTD shot. 




Bricks and Sunset


What to watch during your spare time? :)


Sunset and city lights. ♥


Give way.


Look up, to remind yourself you he's there always for you. :)


Truly GREAT FRIENDS are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget. So lucky to have them! ♥
taken by @jeremiespoken


How's your weekend? :) I can't wait to update this blog this summer!
Follow me on IG @jewelclicks

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. looking forward to your summer stories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I loved your striped shirt! It`s so cute :D
    Great pictures,post more soon xox

    http://alyzaanees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures - I love your shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo series! very summer! I'll follow you once I have instagram account:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)