Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cool Kids at Whaleshark Watching and Sumilon Island


My friend invited me to go out of town weeks ago and I couldn't say "no" to her since she is from Manila and as promised to her we will definitely go on an adventure soon! That friend is Sheena that I was with on this post.

She was with her two colleagues that also wants to have adventure aside from their business trip here in Cebu, they want to make most out of it.  Decided to tag along Cybil who is also always on-the-go. Invited her in the morning and voila! She was good to go with us! :D



Our itinerary was tight and we traveled to Oslob by 3PM on Friday and arrived at 7PM. First time to take bus going to the South of Cebu. Good thing, it was easy to just go to the terminal and hop-in to aircon bus Ceres Liner and informed them that you will go to Aaron Beach Resort. We stayed overnight so we can start our activity early in the morning. :)

Above Sunrise.

YAY! So lucky to witness again the sunrise here in Tan-awan, Oslob in front of the beach resort we stayed in. It was my second time in the place, but can you believe it? I still had a first time thing to do! dun, dun, dun, the popular whale shark watching in Cebu!


5 Minutes of orientation of do's and don'ts then get ready for your encounter! I decided to just watch them not to snorkeling because I'm not a good swimmer. MEH.


Kit, Sheena, Tom, Cybil and I
 We were so ready! 



Early morning.


Tom was excited to swim with them, Sheena and Kit was too nervous to let go of the boat! 






Me, literally, watching! 


Fishy, fishy!








After our 30 minutes activity, we went straight to Sumilon Island! We only stayed there for an hour, but the boat went back to get us late, so we didn't have a chance to go to Tumalog Falls :( We really have to catch the bus at 10AM, so they can catch their flight back to Manila at 5PM that day! Geez! 4-hours travel going back to Cebu City. Good thing, they made it! hooray!!






Aerial Shot! These photos makes me miss the beach. No to swimming for now.




Sea you soon! :) 

Leaving you this song! :)


Underwater shots, soon! :) 

Have a great day! 
Let's follow each other on IG: @jewelclicks YES?! :)

37 comments:

  1. the water looks so nice. i know those whale sharks are gentle giants, but i think i'd still be freaked out, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah. that's why I decided not to swim with them too! :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and more beautiful beachy pictures. Hope you had a lot of fun:). Thx for asking honey, I've not been on instagram for almost a year. :). I've no time to post anywhere else but blog only:). I will check ur IG soon. My ig's @attraction2fash

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tanya. Its alright. I prefer checking your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. I always love your incredible pics!!!!
    Kisses honey!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful places,nice pictures
    thanks for your comment darling
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friends and I have been thinking of whale shark watching Jewel but we never had it yet. We were planning to go south to do it last summer. You're sooo lucky!!!! the experience you have is truly unforgettable!!! love the pics so much too!!! :)) <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! You should try it soon with your friends. I swear, its fun! :)

      Delete
  7. wow beautiful pictures and locations!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Ang ganda ng location!! I want to go there <3 Vacation much needed lol.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful!!!! the water is so clear!!! and what an experience to swim with them!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeweeeellll ^__^
    Waah! inggit much akooooo XD
    Grabe, gusto ko rin makakita ng real life Butanding. Pero sa bangka lng siguro ako.
    I'm not a good swimmer either eh -_-

    Glad you guys had a blast on your whale watching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing place and pics !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning place! You had a great time there! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cool pics ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks like so much fun!! super cool pics. xx
    http://www.littleprettymess.com
    Instagram @littleprettymess
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7279767

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun & fresh! The sky is gorgeous!!!!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the place ...love the Pictures ....<3


    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, these photos are all so colourful and cheerful! It looks as though you had such an amazing time - thanks so much for sharing, have a lovely wekeend! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wanna learn how to swim as well so I could go with the sharks! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very wonderful places,nice pictures always
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW OUTFIT http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the photos, and looks like you guys had tons of fun! Love the photos and the Cool Kids vid is <3

    Join my Giveaway here!
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this post! You take really great pictures, did you know that? :) I really miss pretty water like that.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. yayy for first time experiences! <3 kainggit! gusto ko rin to pero pag I can swim better na. baka mataranta ko. hahaha! anyway, glad you had yet another fun trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gusto ko rin 2! ingittira lang:) sana push ang ang plan ko this sinulog to visit cebu and I want to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. perhaps you can tag along once we go to Cebu to swim with that gentle giants?

    nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)