Thursday, April 9, 2015

Photo Diary of Coldventure in Sagada 2015 (Part 2)



Part two of my "Photo Diary in Sagada Mt. Province" Previous posts are the two highlights of this trip are Sumaguing Cave and Bomod-Ok Falls adventures. Just in case you missed out what else we did for some tips and ideas, click here for more

Sharing you the rest of the photos I took during entire trip in Sagada. Enjoy!

Echo Valley





I didn't scream in echo valley. -_-



Hanging Coffins

You need to go down for close up look and do some simple mountain climbing going back.



YAY!


Cool down.




Sagada Pottery




Meet the whole Gang! :)



Mt. Kiltepan 

No sunrise sesh and only few people pa!



I am missing the cold weather, but I also love summer! :)


Hope you enjoy this post! 

xx

Have a great day everyone!

Twitter: @jewelclicks
Instagram: @jewelclicks

11 comments:

  1. I love these pictures and your gif you made!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather there is so different from Cebu! LOL. Ours is very sunny and dusty and theirs is very misty and foggy. What a nice place to discover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha kalingaw! Cute kaayo imong gifs Jewel oi! Labaw na ang last! Gigil! Hahahaha! And wow I can imagine unsa kabugnaw based sa imong photos! Brrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos! Can't wait to visit Sagada <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning on going to Sagada with the boyfriend by May. We'll bring my family as well. Haven't been there but boyfriend has been visiting Sagada every year. Hopefully hindi namin maabutan ang dami ng tao. xD


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah Amazing pics! Loooooove them

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/2015/04/wrap-skirt-looks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is such a beautiful ensemble, I love the whole outfit. It looks so cool with the photos. I can’t get over how well these pieces look together!

    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh im dying to come here
    I'm thinking of coming here on May but they said it's closed
    Can you tell me if it's true?
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha the GIFs are so cute! Looking at your pictures in the woods or in the mountains literally made my heart ache. I want to experience that someday :) Also, I've read in an article before about the world's weirdest cemeteries, and I've read Hanging Coffin in PH there, but I didn't know it was in Sagada! I suddenly found it creepy that they're being buried out in the open space, or in this case, up in the air. Hahaha. Your photos are the best, ate Jewel! :)

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  10. MAlamig ba talaga?? bat naka sleeve less si Kuya tas short shorts si Ate sa group pic? LOLs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Kasi we went hiking and trekking. Puro cardio workout talaga kaya ayun pinagpawisan kami kaya naka sleeveless si kuya! :)

      Delete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)