Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year 2016 - Cheers!


View from 70th floor. I can't give justice, this photo has poor quality. Huhuhu

I will definitely miss 2015, but we all know that we have to move forward and make more things happened! 

As I move forward, I decided to spend my New Year's Eve here in Makati with friends. We spent our countdown at Joel's place at 70th floor! OMG! all the fireworks were really awesome! I just had to bear with my phone when the camera didn't work, (Damn it, why now?) 

Here are my not so perfect shot of video because fireworks were literally everywhere and hope I had a 360 lens so I can see record everything in one steady shot.


and this short clip I posted on my Facebook page
VLOG: Happy New Year 2016 Fireworks in Manila! #HappyNewYear2016 :)
Posted by Jewel Clicks on Thursday, December 31, 2015

We had food delivery for our pizza and pasta.

During fireworks selfies!
After countdown group photo:
Cathryn, Joel, I and Hana all for white party. 

Just like me, Joel wanted to experienced New Year here in Manila :)
After countdown, we went to The Palace Pool Club and Valkyrie. It was Joel and Hana first time go there. 

group photo!
Bumped in again with MC Roda King at The Palace Pool Club. We met him during La Boracay last summer.
Happy New Year everyone! 

Cheers!!
Have a great day everyone! 
xx
Twitter: @jewelclicks
IG: @jewelclicks

20 comments:

  1. As I've mentioned sa mga chika natin, keep the dark hair. You look fab in it Jewel! Happy New Year!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for this new year Jewel! more blessings to come and may this year be as glamorous as what we have! ehehe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... happy new year Cristine! Cheers for more blessings this year! :)

      Delete
  3. Jewel, the view is absolutely AMAZING. What a great way to ring in 2016! I hope you have a great year, Cheers!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    Moved to: http://www.themayden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! :) YAY for new URL! :) Cheersss! xx

      Delete
  4. Happiest new year, Jewel! Wishing you a wonderful 2016 for you and your family & friends! :)

    xoxo,
    Jong | http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you the best this year too Joanna! :) cheers! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Great capture dear.
    I miss New Year in PH :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great new year hun! Wishing you all the best for 2016

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, seems so much fun!

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful view to welcome new year!!! <3

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Jewel! You spent New Year's eve in Manila! Ako I'm planning naman to be in Pampanga on New Year next year. :D


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)