Friday, March 11, 2016

Songs of the Week - Volume One



Gone with the SOTD (Song of the day) posts. How about to update my blog with my songs in my playlist this week? (uuyy, lame excuse to have an update post :P )

Introducing SOTW: Song of the Week 
(acting like I'm in a live show or video blog) 


Work from Home 
(my song!)



The Sound


Once in a While



Hide Away



Lush Life



Faded


Running Out



Numbers





Get Ugly


Really Really 


Deadpool Rap



Down in the DM

Speaking of rap song, I love Nicki Minaj so this is also in my playlist because I am memorizing her rap!



Youth

Including this song because the music video was out few weeks ago! :P


That's all for now.
xx

Have a great day everyone! 

SnapChat: jewelclicks
IG / Twitter: @jewelclicks 




8 comments:

  1. Awww thanks for sharing this to us Jewel!!!! btw, I am crazy about Troye Sivan's Youth! lol makes me feel a whole lot younger like a teenager coz my students' keep on playing that one and recommending the song to me. lol na adik sad ko'g apil sa kanta hahahahaha

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for new songs to download - then I saw this! Thanks for the recommendations Jewel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool songs to vibe out the week.
    I love the new song of 5th harmony

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)