Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cebu Mountain Bike Trail Tour Adventure


So let's list down of all the new things I tried so far. "What am I doing in my life" thing is on.

First, I hopped into an awesome sea adventure for Cebu Booze Cruise Sinulog, test my limits on Rock Climbing in Poog, tried the day hiking in Mt. Pinatubo solo and added on my list is Cebu Mountain Bike Trail tour.

Just like when I decided to go for a rock climbing, it only took me days to say "yes" when my friends from my previous work invited me (well, we still have contact and bonding with each other because we built friendship out of work) also it would be great to see them all again and catch up with the latest happenings in each other's life.


It was early as 7AM call time. Cebu MTB Adventure is located at Guadalupe, Cebu City beside Crown Regency Hotel. It was Saturday and the weather was perfect. Gosh, I was a little bit nervous what will be the trail looks like. The last time I had an off roads biking was in my hometown at Southern Leyte when I was in high school. Joshua who organized this tour and said that most of the trails are downhill so no need to worry. 



Safety first. We all know it's important to wear protective gears when biking. 


Meet the crew! 
Group photo before we leave. 


This is their truck for our transpo to the starting point.


Brgy. Sirao 


Preparing for our first trail. 


First three minutes moment

I crashed! I was totally surprised and I didn't control the breaks going down on the trail. I was messed up with balance too, I felt like I was in a movie with a slow motion when I decided to go sideways and let go of the bike and slide myself. My hipbone was the first one landed, then my face that broke my sunglasses and my head, but I was wearing helmet so I was fine. I felt pain on my hipbone and I can still walk and stand, so there's no bone fractures (Thank you, God!) 

It was funny and painful at the same time so this was my reaction after.


The guide said that if you can't do it, you can always walk down the trail and so I did! I looked like I'm a pro in walking with a bike. 



When I saw this view, I was amazed!! So this is where the place where you can have photoshoot. 


Photo-opts. 


I was caught snapping (snapchat: jewelclicks) for my update after my crashed. 


Friends are enjoying the view while practicing some biking skills. 





Jess, Almyr, I, Josh, John, Mark and Keenan




Like a pro



I can't help but to take photos of this beautiful view.



Cow are you? :D



Off to second trail. The sweeper waited for me. 


Another spot for a quick stop over. So beautiful!



Off to Lunch!


Second crashed! This time, I let myself fall because I lost my grip. 



Lunch time!




Boodle fight! 


Off to last trail everybody was so hype! Most of them went to the hard trail and of course I went to the easy trail.



Last stop to rest and to take a dip in this cold water.



End of tour at 2:30PM awesome!


with Gene Faelnar, owner of Cebu MTB


Looking forward for another Mountain Bike Adventure! :)


They also have other trails outside Cebu City. 

Book your adventure with your friends today!
check their facebook page for updates: 

www.facebook.com/CebuMountainBikeAdventure

Here's our video by Keenan to see us in action


I am so ready for my next adventure. 
Have a great day everyone!
xx

Snapchat: jewelclicks
Twitter / IG: @jewelclicks

12 comments:

  1. Wow, Awesome girl!!

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now regretting that I never learned how to bike......


    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot of fun
    I love bike adventure as well.
    Most especially on mountains.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it would be hard for first timers. Good thing you're still on the go even though you encountered accidents.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ay grabe siya oh! I want to try this someday too but I'm not so sure if I still know how to ride a bike! It's been years. LOL.

    Anne's Scribbles and Doodles | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great information. Thanks for sharing this blog. I did a search and found your blog and glowing review. It's been a big help! Thanx! sports bike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an awesome cycle and i love this post. you can also learn about Excellent Mountain Biking Tips for The Newbies

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)