Sunday, February 12, 2017

Friday Night At Shinjuku


HOORAY! For sharing you my Friday night with Rustan and Joel at Shinjuku. When I arrived in Narita from Osaka, I immediately looked for a train ride to Shinjuku. I jumped into N'EX cost you around 2000 Yen, honestly, I forgot na how much I paid, I had a lack of sleep that day. :)

I love the train very fast and convenient and no zombies! Just kidding. This reminds me of Train to Busan.


Chillin'



I was starving and good thing I still have this favorite biscuit I bought at 7/11 in Osaka.


Finally in Shinjuku Station!


Shinjuku Stations are a major railway station in Shinjuku and Shibuya wards in Tokyo, Japan. Good thing when I arrived, my Airbnb host sent directions which way to go out. I got lost with directions, but I made it to all the way to my place I booked. Huhuhu


Where to go?



Spotted this girl wearing a cute outfit.


I got closer to her to get the details. hahaha


Shinjuku Omoide Yokocho

When I had enough rest I met with Joel in my place after his work and then we met Rustan after her work at this Love Monument. 


They asked where I want to go and I said I leave it to them, I don't have any idea where to eat. So they took me Omoide Yokocho. Some of my photos in the area are damaged, I don't know why. huhu so here's our photos drinking and eating.

Sake, Cheers!



Rustan, I and Joel



Then we transferred to another restaurant I forgot the name to eat more.








After our dinner, we all went home. Rustan and Joel went to different train stations while I walked back to my place. The next day I had a tour to Mt. Fuji tour booked by Rustan's travel agency. 


That was a great Friday night out experience one for the books! My video blog will come out soon.

For now watch my latest VLOG: Where to go in Tokyo in one day?



Have a great day everyone! 
IG / Twitter: jewelclicks
Like: www.facebook.com/jewelclicks

8 comments:

  1. Japan is more than beautiful! your photos are lovely Jewel! hope to visit the country someday too!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really find your Japan travels fascinating, I can't get enough of it. Btw Jewel, I've nominated you for a Liebster award, I hope you will be ok about it and find my post entertaining :) Thanks dear!

    http://www.busyandfab.com/2017/02/random-facts-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks AMAZING! How I wish I could also fly to Japan and just go around the country!

    xx jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)