Monday, July 31, 2017

So Fine as Pineapples



The beach is always the best escape from the city life. That is why I am lucky that Cebu is always my go to. Not as my get away, but to visit home where my family. In Cebu, you will never go wrong with Bantayan Island for white sand and clear blue water to relax and enjoy swimming. I don't mind traveling for four hours for this paradise.






Everything has been so fine, just like these pineapples printed on my swimsuit from Light in the Box. Do you know that this is reversible swimsuit? I can wear this to my another beach trip. A must have for a girl who loves going to the beach. 






Swimsuit by: Light in the Box






See you again, Bantayan Island.
Read my previous post here.

I can't wait to for my getaway in another paradise soon.

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Twitter and IG: @jewelclicks

2 comments:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)