Thursday, September 28, 2017

Be Creative at Upside Down World Cebu


Last August I went home for my Mom's birthday and I was excited to take her to the new place to bond with friends and be creative at Upside Down World Cebu! The first time I had an upside down experience when we were in Yexel's Toy Museum in Manila Ocean Park and I saw one in Pattaya, Thailand, but didn't visit. So I was thrilled what are the positions and poses to all 11 themes. Yes, there are 11 themed rooms! 

Upside Down World Cebu is located at 2F Unit A-204-206, City Time Square Phase 2 Mantawi International Drive, Mandaue City. You can easily spot it from the entrance of City Time Square.


This is the reception area. They will assign one staff to take photos of you during your tour inside the Upside Down World. 


They required you to take off your shoes and leave your bags. They have lockers for your stuff.


Let's begin the tour!



When you want fruits, but you have to reach them upside down.





Power lunch with Mommy!


"Let's cook something different."


"I have no idea what I am trying to convey here."


"How to check your fridge"



"When I see food."


"Mommy believes now with the power of Ariel!" (not sponsored)



"Let me get the towels"


"I don't know why, but I love this frog basket"



"Crystal ball, please show me who is my soulmate." CHOS!



"How chill really for me."


"Let's play? GAME!"


This is me after I turned myself upside down. Pagoda besh! HAHAHA



It was a great experience being in an upside down world. I exert efforts on my poses and my Mom really enjoyed it. I wish I brought my niece that day too. I recommend this place for the whole family and friends to visit and be crazy, creative and wild turning your world upside down. 

Ticket Prices:

Adults - PHP 350
Kids (4-12 years old) - PHP 250
Kids (0-3 years old) - FREE

Address: 2F Unit A-204-206, City Time Square Phase 2
Mantawi International Drive, Mandaue City

For inquiries, contact: (032) 234 - 7842

Facebook: Upside Down World Cebu

2 comments:

  1. It's nice that they have it also in Cebu,
    The one ive been is in Pasay,.

    Great photos dear.

    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. tHIS IS SO FUN! tTHANKS FOR SHARING DEAR :) wILL VISIT HERE THE NEXT TIME I DROP BY CEBU.

    WWW.BUSYANDFAB.COM

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)