Thursday, September 7, 2017

VLOG: Explore Taipei Taiwan in 2 Days with DIY Itinerary


Finally sharing you my VLOG from my trip in Taipei, Taiwan


If you like this video, please click the thumbs up button and please subscribe to my channel.
Thank you!!

You can also check my photo diaries for complete details of my itinerary:

Where to go in Taiwan Day 1

Where to go in Taiwan Day 2 

PS: I will upload my Day 3 VLOG this week. The highlight of my trip because I've seen cherry blossoms!

Have a great day everyone!
xx

Like: www.facebook.com/jewelclicks
IG: @jewelclicks
www.youtube.com/jewelclicks


1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)