Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mokiza Beach in Koh Lan, Pattaya Thailand


Tadaaah! I went to Coron, Palawan last month for my birthday sea-lebration, but before that let me show you all the photos from my trip in Koh Lan in Pattaya Thailand, I know this is so overdue na. 
We spent our weekend touring around Pattaya and we had a couple of drinks and party night at Walking Street in Pattaya. The photo of the street above is different from what was there last night. 

All photos are straight out of the camera (SOOC) Spell: Photo dumped!



It was 30 minutes ferry ride to the island.





Tadah! We're here!



The beach was crowded and I felt sad a bit because I can't take good photos, maybe. HAHA




So we decided to go to the other side of the island. We rented a motorbike to go there.



Love this view!


Mokiza Beach 

Finally, less crowd beach which was more relaxing and fun because I enjoyed swimming around for an hour. 






Rockies!











Beaching with Aom! :)



Photoshoot!!



Time to go home.









I miss Thailand tho. I postponed my trip last summer to Phuket, but hopefully next year I will push through.

Have a great day everyone! 
xx

www.facebook.com/jewelclicks
www.youtube.com/jewelclicks



4 comments:

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)