Monday, November 13, 2017

VLOG: Ultimate Island Tour in Coron Palawan + DIY Motorbike Driving


Finally! My video blog about my Coron trip last September is now up! I was happy to celebrate my birthday with an ultimate island hopping tour. With my friends Carissa and Neil of Island Trotters and Rod of Spot a Leopard. It was a great trip and definitely one for the books.



I can't wait for more trips before the year ends. 

Please subscribe to my channel: 
www.youtube.com/jewelclicks

Have a great day everyone!
xx

IG / Twitter: @jewelclicks
www.facebook.com/jewelclicks

0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)