Friday, October 13, 2023

It's Been a Month

 


September 2023 is the month and year to remember forever. I moved out from the big city and back to the city where I was adopted, a place where I have a piece of home in my heart and where I have my own place to live - Cebu.

I always fly home when I can to visit my family and a few close friends, the longest I stayed here was two months and then I had to go back again to Manila because that's where my life was. 

Now that I'm officially back in Cebu, there are so many new developments and new and familiar trends here. First of all, I am so happy that there are stores and restaurants that are now open here that are from Manila which is good. 

New transportation - you can't see the original classic jeepneys and you will see the minibus in the city with one signage going to I.T. Park - like, wow! And because of that, I still go for booking a grab car and riding a cab. Soon, I will drive my own or rent a car to do my errands and go around the city. Which is what I miss the most - road trip. 

New buildings and condominiums - wow, so many new buildings here and hotels and condominiums that I can say give a lot of new options where to live conveniently. I love my place tho, but to be honest living in a low-rise building is good and prone to earthquakes, but I miss the elevator for easy access and less hassle carrying grocery stuff and luggage going up. I miss my old place in Manila. 

I moved here in a decision that my partner and I had to make because we are entering a new journey together. (KILIG!) 

Anyway, I just couldn't believe I've been here for a month now and I am a tourist exploring new options where to go for groceries, malls, shops, beauty salons, spas, and new places to hang out. 

I'm happy to say that I am closer to my family even though they live on the North side and hang out with a friend on weekends for coffee and dinner and life updates. Looking forward to meeting other friends who are currently busy with life and careers. 

Time to get to know new people and be known in this small community where I live. Good thing there will be a Halloween Party and Playground and Basketball Court blessings and dinner for all. 

I have to buy more chocolates for the kids trick or treat and think what to bring for dinner. 

That's all for now. xx



2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lot of positive changes have been happening! I am so glad September was a memorable month for you!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)