Saturday, June 25, 2011

YowaYowaCamera: Natsumi Hayashi Makes Flying Look Easy

Yahoo News features Natsumi Hayashi a Tokyo photographer. Photographs mainly levitating self-portraits. All her photos are amazing! I can totally believe that "she can really fly!" just like Peter Pan :)

Quoted from Yahoo Interview:

Natsumi Hayashi makes flying look easy. But the self-portraits that seem to show the Toyko photographer levitating above the ground are actually the result of a lot of hard work. "Sometimes I need to jump more than 300 times to get the perfect shot," Hayashi told MSNBC.com. Hayashi blogs a levitating picture-of-the-day each day on her website, yowayowacamera.com. (Stephanie Pappas, LiveScience )

Browsing on her page these are my favorite shots:








She's living with her two cats :)

Looks like on Twilight Scene
"I was inspired by the beautiful pale blue color of the glass windows to take the shot," Hayashi said. 





(Photo credit: Natsumi Hayashi/ yowayowacamera.com)


I want to try this but its not easy to jump just to get the perfect shot. Facial expression and the position of the legs that really looks flying. :) All her photos are great inspiration for levitation self-portraits. 


Have a Great Day Everyone! :) 

2 comments:

  1. lol ooh must be hard ko keep that kind of expression then jump..
    haha imma visit her blog! thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. astegh yung mga photos nia! nakakainlab pah :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)