Friday, June 24, 2011

I Wanna Go

'Cause in the end all you really have is Memories.


Oooohhh.. I miss sunny days... if only its still summer. So hard to find what to take photos when rainy days. Laughing to myself because this blog supposed to be a photo blog but turns out to be a music blog. HAHAHA! posting songs I love so far here, good for keeps. 

Anyway, photo above was taken in my hometown, outside the church. I just realized that next week is Fiesta for Saints Peter and Paul. Geezz, its been a long time since my last celebration of fiesta in our hometown, I miss the events and people around. The best part is there are lots of "Ukay-Ukay" / Thrifted clothes and shoes for sale! ♥__♥ But I don't buy, I just love browsing the clothes and shoes! :) (crazy much?)

Hmm.. I wanna go there but thinking not to since I just went home last month and I don't want to get into a mess again. ;) 

So this song of Britney Spears makes my mood up today because I am really, really, really, lazy today at work!




Posting photos and music videos is not bad at all. Mixing them up makes my post more alive and not boring. (Alive nga ba? O_o )

Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. then make that a challenge for you :)
    Finding interesting things to take photo off now that it's raining much :)

    nice shot..makes me crave for summer as well :)

    Pop!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)