Saturday, May 17, 2014

We're Gonna Have a Good Day


Hello, how are you doing? Here are the photos from my last month trip to Ilocos province (read here and here). This is what I wore when I was Vigan City.


If you will go on a trip I'm pretty sure that you plan the outfits that you want to wear for each day. I can tell that I was prepared on our last month trip. Wohoo! 


Wore this lace crop top and paired it with my high-waist shorts that I wore in my friend's wedding last March. I finally did a second spin, don't blame me the cloth is so smooth and comfy that I can beat the heat plus I won this on a giveaway!


Top: Vongga | Shorts: Strings Manila | Shoes: Toeberries SM |
Hat: from Bohol | Sunglasses: SM Accessories
Summer is still "on" here and every after six in the morning, I can hear Nelly's song playing "It's getting hot in here.." So whenever you go on a trip don't forget to drink water or any fluid that can replenish yourself. :)

My friend took these photo and these are stolen. I think I can use this on How to drink water if you want to refresh. Charot! HAHAHA! 

Feeling tired?

excuse my tired face watching people

Get your water.


Fix your cap.


and drink!


Hahaha, I love putting caption on these photos, Oh, I love stolen shots. It captured the real you.

Even if it's hot outside I still love the weather, good day it is! Gotta go!



Have a great day everyone! 
Cheers! 
Follow me on instagram: @jewelclicks
P.S.S: Hello to new followers on IG! I love following you too! :)


37 comments:

  1. Love these phots! Ang ganda ng backdrop... I think I should visit other places outside of Manila more often. And of course, I like your outfit! You look so pretty <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so much love your picture taken, so beautifully especially the once with the brick background, I also love your outfit, simple pretty!

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww super love your lace top! And thanks for teaching me how to drink more water ;) HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the place! and waaah I love that song! it's on my upbeat/happy playlist :)

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful place and outfit!!! love those shorts!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lace shirt and the color of our shorts and your floral shoes! it's very summer-y. And oh i love the song. My first time hearing this. good vibes <3

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang gandang model mo naman ng mineral water hehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place to take some pictures! Doesn't match your beautiful outfit though. I'm obsessed with corals and oranges, you suit the colours so much!

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible setting for these photos - they add such mystery to the look! Beautiful!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha. Nice "How to Drink Water" tutorial :) Made my night! :)
    Nice outfit. I love the backdrop as well.

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look marvelous. Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stolen shots talaga yun???? Bat parang amprefect ng every angle?? Kung ako yun ke panget ko nun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stolen yan, kita pa strap ng bra ko. hahaha! #realtalk

      Delete
  13. Stunning pictures, dear. *__*
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh very cute outfit, veru cute pics!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos!, And lovely look!, I liked the hat.

    Your blog is great!, Please give it to me to know.

    I also become his follower!

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete
  16. I`ve been to Ilocos too. It`s a lovely lovely place ♥ great photos, dear!!

    check out my blog?
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing location, great pics and lovely Lace top!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so sweet in this outfit! That straw summer hat looks super cute on you! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I long to visit Ilocos Jewel! You are very lucky to visit the place :) I hope I'll have my turn soon heheh I love the outfit btw, png tourist kau ang peg heheehhe

    love lots,

    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic pics
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh gosh! such a nice place! and hey, nice outfit :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. been loving white and red ensembles too! since april pa actually. hahaha! i love your outfit, jewel! :) and i love stolen shots too lalo na kung maganda kinalabasan. heehee! yours can pass as a bottled water ad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a beautiful place!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome place and pictures! =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hat is very pretty;) I would like this hat:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, stunning location. *__*
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  27. pretty! :D
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice pictures and such a really nice background :) I love planning what to wear on trips too - para ready lagi sa photoshoots :) Gaya ng winner photoshoot mo ng how to drink water :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)