Friday, August 19, 2011

Eat Out

"Leopard Lazy Look"

Bag - Tonic, Leopard bottom - Knits and Stripes, Top - Metro

What I wore last Monday night when we had our eat out (excuse my wet hair..rainy days makes me feel lazy.) August is such a wonderful month. Special people who are close to me are celebrating their birthday this month. Finally! I wore this leopard bottom, I've been planning to wear this after I bought it few weeks ago. I love plains. I don't usually go on printed top or bottoms which challenged me how to wear this. Paired it with crop top. Great outfit for pigging out. It's elastic and I don't need to worry about my tummy. This lazy outfit can hide my belly bulge! HAHA! :D 


Shoes - WAGW
We wanted to have a different dining atmosphere so we decided to eat at Moon Cafe. 







After we ate our dinner, we wanted to have some dessert so we decided to go to Casa Verde. 




This is my favorite! Death by Chocolate :) four of us shared this. Sweet and chocolatey it is! :) <3 

Hoping to taste their 9 inches Big Bang Burger good for 5 persons. We will definitely order that next time, I will make sure I will starve myself to death! :D 


and...


My last photo that night. :) 

Have a great weekend everyone! :) ♥
Follow me on twitter.

25 comments:

  1. Hey Jewel! Love your bottom! You living in Cebu right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis. Nice outfit and yummy ng mga food. Stay pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is very stylish! I love your leopard skirt and bag:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  4. that food looks amazing and you even more so :D I LOVE this "lazy" look. You are gorgeous!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, love the look!!!

    Followed you!!!
    Thank you for following me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leopard bottoms! And belly bulge you are tiny.

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never tried leopard with gray...i LIKE it! such a great skirt, too!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfit is gorgeous! love it :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats food looks so yummy . love your leopard skirt dear ♥ so awsome !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag rocks, love your outfit! :)

    http://bitterdoglady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Your dinner made me hungary like you can't believe . . .

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit !
    love the leopard skirt :)

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute in this outfit, I love your hair. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit... and beautiful blog.
    come to visit mine if u like it just leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jewel.I love ur name!the outfit is so cute:)
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty and effortless!:) when are you joining our blogger events?:)

    xx
    eden
    chic in the tropics

    ReplyDelete
  17. All that food look soo good!!!!! And you're looking so cute in your outfit! :)

    -Gelene
    http://gellinjelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great outfit, like your bag very much!

    Like your blog, following you :)

    http://fashiondose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so cute and I love your leopard print bottom! I love your outfit. It's very chic yet comfortable =) The food looks very delicious especially the desserts!

    xx,
    Jemy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute outfit, Missy!! I love your blog here! Thanks for following mine, too and helping me with the contest! I really appreciate it!

    Have a wonderful Weds.!
    xoxx Monica
    http://fandml.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fashionista, nakakatuwa naman. May blogger friend din akong fashionista. Sana makita nya tong blog mo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I love the food... hehehe... and of course your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)