Monday, August 15, 2011

Booties Call

I'm not really into booties, but seeing fashion bloggers wearing those shoes, I think I'm falling in love with those. BUT I still have to think about "how many times will I'm going to wear the shoes?" if I will buy a pair. I don't want to invest into something that I will not going to wear often. Still the addiction of shoes is there but yeah, being practical is what I want to do (crossing fingers.) Just what I've said on my previous post, I banned myself for shopping. Whatever it is - - If you love it, then BUY it. :D (Impulsive shopper mode!)

So here are my picks:


Just kidding! :D I know its moving too fast that you can't see the details of each pairs soo... here. :D



Lace Weaving Vamp Short Boots



Fashion Drawstick Thick Heel Short Boots



Fashion Drawstick Thick Heel Short Boots



Vogue Drawstick Thick Heel Short Boots

It's hard to pick "one" HAHA! They are all gorgeous. If you like one of these pairs, click below and to see more options. (:

SHOP HERE


Have a great day everyone! <3 
Follow me on twitter.com/jewelclicks

21 comments:

  1. oh babe!!!

    i totally agree with you!!!

    especially the jefrey campbell ones right...

    they are actually pretty comfy

    Label me Addict<3
    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those boots =) I want one too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. very nice pairs of shoes!!! i love them. i'm into boots...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi thanks for following me... followed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all lovely! Great picks!


    btw, If you want a free sigma make up brush feel free to join my giveaway. :]

    my-catwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so awesome! Love it :D
    Gonna get a pair. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat all the pairs looks so cool!
    Thank you so much for the follow/comment and in return followin u back =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. I love the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you did that with the pictures! Seen these everywhere too, but I can't pull them off. Hope to see you in them though :)

    http://redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have the same dilemma. i LOVE boots, but i hardly get to wear them here! love the nude ones, though...sure to make your legs look long!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are total eye candy, aren't they?
    Unfortunately, I would never be able to walk in those. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Litas are such gorgeous shoes, I am sure you would get a lot of wear out of them if you purchase them! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think if you get a neutral colored one (like the last ones or black), you'll definitely get your money's worth.

    Also, you can always go for wedge oxfords which are more versatile in my opinion :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. JC is the BEST!
    xo

    xx.M

    http://www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh they're awesome ! They look kind of vintage ... :) Especially love the lace ones.
    I'm your 100th follower beacuse you have a great blog! ;)

    Emilie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!!! i love the red ones! cute post! :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just ordered one pair JC boots. They are really the best! :)
    xxx
    ninesmallpaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. following you now! ahh so this is where they order the JC replica's.. i wonder how much it would cost if I only buy one.. ehehhe wonderful tip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaawww astig! may naa-lala ko dati shoes ni Bianca Gonzales. Super Ganda, di ko lang kayang i-explain eh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your Blog is wonderful!!! I FOLLOW YOU!! ABSOLUTELY!!! :)
    http://www.franciselle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)