Monday, November 28, 2011

#VBS2011 Experienced


Last Saturday, I attended Visayas Blogging Summit 2011 at SM City Cebu. :) I had so much fun and learned stuffs from guest speakers. ;)

Like I've said on my previous entry, I attended the event alone. :) But met few people and co-bloggers after. :)

Whoa. 7:30 AM


Program


VBS2011 Bracelet


Name tag


Yay! I have a new green bag from SM! ;)


What I wore.


I sat beside the social media center.


Ms. Earth Candidates visited VBS2011. :) Ms. England (looks like Megan Fox), Ms. Estonia, Ms. Guatemalia and Ms. Guam (half Pinoy)



Shoutout to Ryan! Who was so kind to get my lunch and snacks. ;) in exchange, I looked after his bag. ;)


And after the summit, I went to Northwing, SM Cebu just launched their Magical Christmas! :)



That was a successful event! Congrats to Cebu Bloggers Society. :) Looking forward to next year summit. :)

Have a great day everyone! :)

6 comments:

  1. oooh love it all!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayang, kong nanjan lang sana ako im sure pupunta ako jan patago.. hehe! naks ang background music 'old song' napakanta tuloy ako..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay sorry.. hnd pala sau ung background music.. sorry.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool idea! I'm glad that you some people afterward! Following you! :)

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww that looks like so much fun
    great photos
    xx
    DOLLMEUP

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)