Wednesday, November 30, 2011

what if your lover suddenly said some hurtful things that wounded you deeply. then he broke up with you, saying you just cant be in his life. later on, you learned from a friend that he felt unworthy of your love because of his dark past. will u move on?

Oh. Geez. I have a heartbreaking question here. :)

I will move on. It might be too late to know about it, but on what he did was made me stronger and look forward. Though he didn't tell the truth to me because he might afraid that I will not accept it.

How can he show his love for me if on the first place, even himself living on his dark past. He should learn to accept things that happened and learn to live life. Letting our relationship end was maybe the hardest part, but he has to do it for himself. ;) We should learn to let go to love and accept ourselves first before giving love to others. :)

Give me a hollar! What do you want to know?

3 comments:

  1. He picked a choice. he made his bed.. Let him be na lang. Move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dungan2x mo break up nila KC and PJ :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)