Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life's a Beach

We had our Christmas Beach Party at Maribago Blue Water last Saturday. That was a bomb! On my previous post, I created a polyvore about what will I'm going to wear. And tadaaah! my DIY shirt I created few days before our beach party.

DIY shirt, boyfriend shorts, Ray Ban sunglasses, PJS Swimsuit
We walked around the beach, sight seeing. :) Messy hair, what's wrong with me? :O (Spell kebs!) 


Chillin' while waiting for our lunch. Good thing I brought my Ray Ban sunglasses, I rarely use this and just stuck inside my cabinet. Thank you Almyr for taking photos of me. :D


Our tables were so pink!  Looks like a wedding reception or reception for a debutante.


Prizes and Giveaways




When boredom strikes...


We had so much time to do whatever we want and play around while waiting for lunch. Photos loading starts now...

With Eralph, Ed, JG and Myr ;)


With Ann. She's wearing sheer top, big earrings, fedoras hat and pearl necklace. What can I say? I'm speechless. You already! :D Hindi ka prepare ha. ;)

With Grace. Battle of sunglasses lang oh. :D



<3 this! Ate Alona and Ann



With girls. :)


From Maricor my monita. :D Cute tote bag and floral pouch. ;)


I won these on our raffle draw. =P


Will blog about the place where we had our beach xmas party, separate post for that. :) So how was your weekend? :)


Have a great day everyone! :)


17 comments:

  1. love it Jool. Pictures are so cool as well as the models. lol :P love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Love,

    seems like you had loads of fun... nothing beats friends and spending time with them...

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. natuwa lang ako sa magagandang tanawin at mukha na nakita ko.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, I love that top, its so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sexy.. wetwewww hehe! ang gaganda ng mga give aways..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful beach! The weather looks really nice, so jealous ;)

    I'm following you. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your DIY tee is awesome, hehe and I really like the slogan! ;)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beach body. ang tingkad ng table talagang pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, you look beautiful!
    I have a giveaway this week, hope you will join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh im sooo jealous of your warm weather! :P cute outfit! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love what you chose to wear! cute shorts!! looks like everyone had a good time!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)