Thursday, December 8, 2011

White Wash


I checked my polyvore account last night and I found these mix and match clothes from American Eagle Outfitters, I created 10 months ago and that are perfect to wear for our upcoming Christmas party at the beach. I am thinking of wearing white shirt, denim [destructed] shorts and sandals. Perfect outfit to wear on playing any games that they've prepared for us. For swimsuit, I already have one. HAHA! :) But I'm not comfortable wearing one around boys. ;)

I created another one, for inspiration. Forgive me, I just love white! :)
 

 I still have to buy gift for our kris kringle. I still have two days to do that. Ooh! So hard to buy stuff if it's for a guy. Whatever it is, he should be thankful. Goodness! 

Have a great day everyone! ♥

5 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful! These cute, summery clothes make me wish it wasn't so cold where I live!

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have these denim shorts and LOVE them! i wear them every weekend! i like white with denim, too...so summery and fresh.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute outfits you put together! I love the second one! Isn't polyvore addicting?? Love that website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these outfits are super, they make me miss summer <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)