Monday, December 5, 2011

does knowing you are desired by a forceful and powerful man stir up the most potent feelings of animalistic desire? or do you prefer the company of a cool, laid back guy who is easy to talk to and makes you laugh?

I prefer the company of a cool, laid back guy who is easy to talk to and makes me laugh. Getting to know each other doesn't mean that you have to show someone who you are and what you are because you have to. It's better to show the real you by not being force, just be natural. ( I hope you understand my answer. ) ;)

Give me a hollar! What do you want to know?

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this. The nice, laid back guy is always preferable.

    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mean me? hahah joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll definitely choose laid back guys, too! :) no one wants to be forced or be told what to do, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laid back guys are the sweetest and most real. Luckily, I made my catch <333

    Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. heyy i love your blog so much! keep up the amazing work :) i followed you btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh also do you think you could give me some tips on my blog? i would love my blog to be as good as yours one day!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)