Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friendship Never Ends

Happy New Year! It's my year, Year of the Dragon. I know, it's already 5th day of the year and I just having this post. I am more updated on my tumblr than here. (sorry.)



Few weeks ago, I've learned that my grade school close friend Jonah is now living and working here in Cebu City. I was like OMGFHSJASADA (!!!) when he told me via Facebook. (Thanks, FB) The last time we saw each other was 10 years ago (freshman high school). Gooossh! I feel so old now. 

I bumped in to him last night, he was walking while eating kitkat chocolate (musta naman yun?) and I was like --- paused for .02 seconds and tap his shoulder! Feels like it was yesterday since the last time we hang out.


We had a quick update on each other; "what's new?, what's hot?." I am so happy to see him again and glad that he's enjoying his stay here as much as I do. We've talked about going home to Manila, but we were like -- "let's just enjoy living here in Cebu." hahaha! 

It was just a quick conversation, we will definitely catch up next time and have more chika galore! 

5 comments:

  1. tama friendship never end pero nagbabago naman ng ugali.. hehe! HELLO Jewel.. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kala ko artista kasama mo sa pics.. haha si gino ng survivor.. hehe.. hey follow mo ko mjcorillo.tumblr.com. lets follow each other mare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun. A good way to start year. I wish you more blessings this year.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)