Monday, March 25, 2013

Ersao Cebu

Last Saturday, during the Social Media Influencers Summit 2013 we ate our lunch at Ersao. My friend shared a photo of her boyfriend posing for Ersao. Teehee. 

 We were so lucky when they are on their buy one take one of all their drinks. We choose Avocado Shake perfect for summer heat!


My friend  Jo posing for Ersao. \\// HAHAHA


Oooohh.. they have a plug here to charge your phone or gadgets. I think its for free because they didn't charged us on it.


Since it was our first visit, we asked them what are the best seller or yummy food that they have and tadaaaah:

Fried Tofu


Black Pepper Pork


Beef Topping



Yummy!



Self portrait time! :D

Today is my brother's graduation! YAY! :D I would like to give shoutout to my brother: Congratulations! Dad is here in the city to attend and I will be the photographer later today. I will blog about it of course! :)

Have a great Holy Week everyone! ♥ 




8 comments:

  1. lol la nako updtae sako blogs na bungkag desin ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting to try an avocado shake for a while now!! sounds so good!!

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! :) Taste so gooooood and refreshing! :)

      Delete
  3. need to try out avocado shake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your brother! :)

    http://alyzaanees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)