Friday, May 31, 2013

Photo Diary: Bohol Tour 2013

I ended my April with a bang! :D Spell uneven skin toned. Yes, if you are enjoying your summer vacation, you will earn this kind of skin and you have ten months to gain back again to your fair skin color.

My friend Jo, organized a Cebu City Tour last March and it was great and fun! So when she asked me if I want to go to Panglao, Bohol plus tour to their popular tourist spots, I said YES! :D

I've been to Bohol first it was passenger seasons and fully booked from Leyte to Cebu so we had our trip Leyte to Ubay to Tubigon to Cebu. That was a long tiring trip. Second, when me and the ex-boyfriend stayed to his Aunt's ala hacienda place for five days. Woow! But beach and tour? none. BOO.

When we arrived in Bohol from Cebu we went to Dauis Church




Save water, eat ice cream :3



We had our lunch at Bee Farm, I was expected to see bees, but there were none. HAHA :D We were also expecting to eat yummy food, but we didn't like it. Sorry! #JustSaying #Honesty (okay, need to stop using hashtags here)



 In door pool and kicks, did not match.




Mr. and Mrs. Bond bonding moments. 




Hinagdanan Cave! If you have an asthma, you can't stay longer inside because of the heat If you can bear, then its good. :) 


After our lunch, we went to the place where we will stay overnight. I changed my outfit and got nothing to do. HAHA :D




The next day was our vongga tour, the battery life of my camera didn't made it so I used my mobile phone to take photos. BOO! Forgot my charger, lesson learned.

Meet my friend :) 

 ;3
Tarsiers :3



They are real! :3


Cheers! :D



I like this shot! 



Lunch time! Loboc River Cruise 



Chocolate Hills! 


Dinner with Jo at Dumaluan Beach Resort, she is my travel buddy from now on. We went to our hometown last week, I can't wait to blog about it soon and our another trip next week. :D


The next day, I spent my morning at the beach before I left Bohol and go back to reality.




This is the life! :)

The whole trip was amazing and worth it. If you wish to have a vacation or tour in Bohol or in Cebu City Tour for an affordable packages visit YJB Flight Services :)

How about you? How did you spend your summer / vacation / weekend? :)

Have a great day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Bohol has always been the best vacation place ever for me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really beautiful place!
    Now I want go to the beach sweetie~~
    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Looks like a lot of fun! Just found your blog and really like your look! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks amazing, I bet you had a great time, this place seems like paradise!
    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing place!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful place and amazing pictures! As I see you had wonderful vacation:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing place!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! This looks AMAZING! I want to go!
    LOVE your blog! WIll be following for sure! BEAUTIFUL!
    xx.M
    www.bellesanrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful pictures!
    such a nice trip ^^
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving it… awesome photos!
    See you soon!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)