Thursday, June 13, 2013

Quick Update

Rushes on my face, sand on my hair, shades on, beach mode on. Summer 2013.

Hi People! I am back now in Cebu from Manila and I still have a pending  post about my summer vacation in my hometown in So. Leyte (I know it's a yearly thing I do.) Leaving you my photo during the last week of summer here in PH. Taken in San Pablo Island in Hinunangan, So. Leyte. Forgive me for not updating and visiting your blog, I will do that once I am officially back to myself. (Blogger problem it is!) 

How's your summer everyone? <3 p="">


0 clickers:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)