Saturday, June 15, 2013

Photo Diary: San Pablo Island, Hinunangan So. Leyte

Spent my last days of summer in our hometown with my family! This is the best part of the season that I am looking forward to every year. I will get a chance to visit my Dad and spent time with him. 

We were surprised that there's a Tourist Help Desk for tourists and locals that will going to the islands. Hooray! Hinunangan Tourism! :) 


Clear splash! 






Inifite.


San Pablo Island is love :) 


A not-so outfit shot. 


Summer essentials :) no need for caption because you know who are these. :D What to bring if you are going to the beach: 






Corals :)


This is what will going to happened if your tripod tied on the branch of the tree. Still, I love it. :) 


Hello! Yes, you! :P 


Drying our clothes.


On the other side, here is the view of Hinunangan Bay 


I love this shot of my brother and Garth walking. 



That's all! :D


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an amazing time! I love that hat. A girl really does need the right accessories lol

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful place and beautiful photos!! :D
    great post ;)
    what about follow each other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a great time. That scenery is beautiful! I would love to be laying on that beach!

    Great post! I’m your newest follower. Would love for you to check out my blog & follow back :)
    Coffee Kisses, xoxo
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoaaa Paradise !!!! You look had a great time !!
    Following you

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)