Saturday, July 16, 2011

So Light!


Photo on our way home with the boyfriend. I continued to take photos of lights. What I did earlier was to take lots of photos trying to paint using the lights but the thing is its my camera that I have to move not the lights. HAHA! So, I can't do the heart shape which is the basic in light painting. Not so sure about it what they called that kinda shot. [I'm not a photographer. I just love taking photos. Is there a difference?]

This week: I'm in a not so complicated situation right now. There was an unexpected news that was informed and we have to deal with it because we don't have a choice. Though its not that really big prob but the feeling of being sad about things that's happening right now, that I didn't expect to happen is actually happening right now. SEE? Complicated. I don't want to think about it as a dilemma, I'm taking that as a challenge because in life we have this battle to fight for and to conquer.

A dilemma should be accepted as a challenge. :)

Leaving you a photo of what I took earlier when I was killing the boredom. Posted this on my flickr account. If you have flickr account, leave a comment or add me as contact :)



Playing with Lights

I love this shot and I'm having fun while I took this. Even though I look stupid shaking my camera! HAHA! Who cares! I'm just having fun playing with lights. :) I also took photos while my boyfriend is having his haircut, HAHA! Will be posting photos in my next post. Hopefully. (=__=)

How's your weekend so far? :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    Two of my favourite things combined: Photography and streetlights!

    nice blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah :) i used to shake my cam too for that effect :) nice one, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting ang naging resulta :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)