Sunday, September 4, 2011

SeptemBER


YAAY! BER months already. People's status are Merry Christmas and others want to wake them up when September ends, blame it to Green Day. :)

Last month was awesome, I treat August as my long vacation and having a new job this month was more awesome! I love the schedule and the days of work plus relax working environment. Still have to adjust my body clock. But so far, so good. I go to work before 9 AM.

Before I become busy with work, I make sure to bond with my sister and update each other with what we were doing recently. It's good to have a bonding time with her since we are both working now and busy with our own lives.

Eating outside is what we do the most! Talk and eat, talk and eat, drink, drink. HAHA! :D



 





My sister who loves to eat. :) 

How's your weekend everyone? 
Blogger new dashboard is cool! I love it. Good job blogger :) 

Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Looks delicious)))

    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww looks delish! good luck on your new job. I also love spending time with my sisters!

    janemayen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. food looks goood! I'm hungry now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahay ang sarap!!! nagutom tuloy ako.. nice post..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isa lang ang masasabi ko. . . NAKAKAGUTOM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sister bonding at nakakagutom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello miss, voici un endroit très intéressant pour la cuisine miam_miam hi hi hi_bye so long

    http://liberty-alternative-medicine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh, I'm hungry now..
    It's cute that you bond with your sister, i love eating out with mine as well! Good luck with the job by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look yummy! Nagutom tuloy ako. HAHA! :D
    I also like Blogger's new interface. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! This post just made me hungry - lol!! I also love the 'BER' months... my favorite time of year! :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to visit our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

    Also, enter our giveaway for a TIffany & Co. necklace!! :)

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
    twitter: @maryanddyer

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulation on your new job ;D remember when i told you that you couldn't stop and you needed to keep fighting to find what you want? that was just a few posts ago... you should be glad of yourself! finding jobs is so difficult nowadays x.x way to go girl :3

    Love * Sofia

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment :) <3 Have a great day!

Follow me on: Twitter

Subscribe to my Channel: VLOG: JEWELCLICKS

Follow me on Instagram

Let me know if you're now following my blog and I will follow your blog too. Let's be friends! :)